Third Day

I'm not gonna lie, it was hard getting the supplements down this morning. I woke up with my back all siezed up, so working on stretching it out and keeping it moving as well as putting heat on it. Everything seems harder when there's significant pain added to the mix. I'm needing to use walking sticks to move around. Meals have kinda fallen away and everyone just eats as they're hungry, just the allowable foods... THE MORE YOU CAN EAT OF THESE DURING THE PARASITE CLEANSE, THE BETTER RESULTS YOU WILL HAVE. You should eat cucumbers, garlic, onions, fennel seeds, 1 WHOLE BUNCH CHOPPED OR BLENDED ORGANIC PARSLEY DAILY, 1 WHOLE CHOPPED BUNCH ORGANIC CILANTRO DAILY, raw pumpkin seeds, carrots, carrot/parsley juice, pomegranate juice, noni morinda juice, Xango juice, gogi, Ningxia Red juice. Many people make a salad daily of the vegetables. EAT AN ORGANIC VEGAN DIET WITH HUMMUS, MILLET, LENTILS, BLACK BEANS, CHIA, QUINOA, HEMP, AMARANTH, AND ALL KINDS OF VEGETABLES, LOW SUGAR FRUITS, NUTS, AND SEEDS AS YOUR MAINSTAY. ORGANIC VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER IS ALLOWED. MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE FULL ON THE SUPPLEMENTS, JUICES, AND TEAS ALONE. ANY ORGANIC FRUIT, VEGETABLE, GRAIN, NUT, SEED, BEANS, JUICE, OR TEA DO NOT EAT ANY MEAT, DAIRY, EGGS, OR FRESH FISH DURING THIS PARASITE CLEANSE. THIS IS TO INSURE YOU DO NOT GET REINFECTED DURING THIS TIME PERIOD. NO SPROUTED ANYTHING AT ANY TIME. The plan is to continue eating healthy afterwards, using the Bibliodiet as a guideline. We have so mnay diverse needs among the 5 of us still living at home so we will tweak individual needs after the cleanse. I was thinking of doing daily weigh ins but I think once a week is more reasonable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beginnings

Next Step in my Health Journey.

The Bible From a Medical Perspective/Medicine From a Biblical Perspective-Dr Strydom

Coffee With LD